Currently, to withdraw from the contract, you have 14 (calendar) days from receiving the goods, e.g. parcel delivery by courier or picking up at the Bromker-Motors store.
1. The returned goods are sent back in the original packaging, as far as possible, they cannot bear traces of assembly and use and cannot be damaged.
2. We kindly ask you to properly secure the product so that it will not be damaged during transport and send it to the Żeromskiego 15/1 83-130 Pelplin
3. The returned goods should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, a receipt or an invoice, and a previously completed RETURN FORM.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer bears direct costs of returning the product. The seller does not collect the parcels sent to him on delivery and is not responsible for the costs associated with such parcels.
5. Details on the right of withdrawal can be found in § 7 of the Regulations of the online store, available on the website bromker-motors.eu in the Regulations tab.
6. In the matter of considering the return, we inform you by e-mail or by phone. In the event of a product exchange, a correction of the sales document will be issued.
If the ordered goods have a physical defect or a defect is found during use during the warranty period, a complaint should be made.
1. The complaint may be submitted in writing and sent by post together with the advertised goods to the address of the seller Żeromskiego 15/1 83-130 Pelplin.
2. The complaint should be accompanied by the proof of purchase and the completed and signed COMPLAINT FORM.
3. Goods sent against the complaint should be secured and complete with all bolts, nuts, etc.
4. The cost of shipping the goods under complaint is covered by the returning party, and after the complaint is accepted, the seller is obliged to pay the shipping costs.
5. The goods under complaint will be replaced with a new one free from defects, or the costs of its purchase will be reimbursed.
6. Complaints are dealt with on an ongoing basis up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, the advertiser is informed about the matter by e-mail or telephone